News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

hello of France.

Started by reg, November 13, 2006, 11:44:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reg

hello has all, I call regis, I eleve of the duck corso in France!
a bond towards my two sites concerning my duck.
http://perso.orange.fr/nos-cane-passion/ and
http://www.chiens-de-france.com/site_eleveur/index.php?ID_ELEVEUR=5118&ID_SITE=5411&DEBUG=YES
has soon !
regis
the temple de jade love the cane corso !

ninci

The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!

canecorsonancy

Welcome on board ;D
Funny to see the translater use the word Duck for Cane. My French is terrible. I use translate sites for French too and had a good laugh about that Duck before ;D
xxx
Nancy

ben Fuerte

Quote from: canecorsonancy on November 13, 2006, 01:31:29 PM
Welcome on board ;D
Funny to see the translater use the word Duck for Cane. My French is terrible. I use translate sites for French too and had a good laugh about that Duck before ;D

get a welcome from another duck   :) ;)
nice people here, many things to translate

ciao,  8)

reg

the temple de jade love the cane corso !

Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

ninci

Quote from: canecorsonancy on November 13, 2006, 01:31:29 PM
Welcome on board ;D
Funny to see the translater use the word Duck for Cane. My French is terrible. I use translate sites for French too and had a good laugh about that Duck before ;D

;D ;D  And I was thinking about what kind of duck he is talking about, but didn`t wanna ask ;D ;D

The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!

Joe

LOL I thought the same thing, something along the lines of a duck hunting corso.

Welcome aboard  :)

canecorsonancy

If French people use the word Duck, I know they used a translating program and I do know what they mean. But try to translate Cane Corso from Italian to English. We end up having run dogs........ Translate that a dog produced a litter from English to almost any language, and that dog ends up producing trash ::) You have to get used to those translators before you really know what someone is talking about. I sure keep having lots of fun with those translator programs. But I'm used to them and know not to take them too seriously ;D
xxx
Nancy

Casa del Sol

hello and welcome to the forum. lots of good knowledgeable people here. i am very happy with this site. i hope you enjoy it too.
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

reg

thank you very much! if I am present they are that people of the forum
as its environment plait me much!
;)
regis
the temple de jade love the cane corso !

Veleda / Igni et Ferro

 ;D Hello welcome here!!!!!!!!!!!

reg

the temple de jade love the cane corso !

del_angelo