My name is Linda and I live in the north of Sweden with my husband, two teenage boys and three dogs.
Only one of them is a cc (named Krim) but I'm hoping for a new addition next year!
I spend most of my time at our local Working Dogs Club teaching (and learning) and working at the Swedish Mental Test for dogs.
..so I guess you could call me a complete Dog-freak!
Hi Linda and welcome to forum
Yulia
WELCOME TO YOU ;D
Welcome...
Hi Linda, welcome to the forum :)
Hejsan :)
Hej.
Hello hello.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, ;D
Thanks for the welcome! ;D
Hey you, nice to see you!
Quote from: jojo on November 29, 2006, 12:56:27 PM
Hey you, nice to see you!
Thanks jojo! Nice to be here! ;D
Sweetie you must put me out of my misery on my forum and show me these bikni clad corso mud wrestling pictures ;D ;D ;D
I WANNA SEE ;)
Welcome ;D
Quote from: jojo on December 14, 2006, 09:57:46 AM
Sweetie you must put me out of my misery on my forum and show me these bikni clad corso mud wrestling picturesÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, ;D ;D ;D
I WANNA SEEÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, ;)
For free?? naaa.. how will I then get the money to reconstruct my garden??? ???