News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Swedish invasion??

Started by CaneLinda, November 27, 2006, 09:58:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaneLinda

My name is Linda and I live in the north of Sweden with my husband, two teenage boys and three dogs.
Only one of them is a cc (named Krim) but I'm hoping for a new addition next year!

I spend most of my time at our local Working Dogs Club teaching (and learning) and working at the Swedish Mental Test for dogs.
..so I guess you could call me a complete Dog-freak!




Yulia

Hi Linda and welcome to forum

Yulia
Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Garciano


Ludovic

Kenavo - Ludovic


Irena

Hi Linda, welcome to the forum  :)


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

pia


Swedish Andreas


Jessica

Hello hello.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ;D
*** Dogs for life ***
www.diocanes.com

CaneLinda

Thanks for the welcome!   ;D

jojo

www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

CaneLinda


jojo

Sweetie you must put me out of my misery on my forum and show me these bikni clad corso mud wrestling pictures  ;D ;D ;D


I WANNA SEE  ;)
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

ninci

The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!

CaneLinda

Quote from: jojo on December 14, 2006, 09:57:46 AM
Sweetie you must put me out of my misery on my forum and show me these bikni clad corso mud wrestling picturesÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ;D ;D ;D


I WANNA SEEÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ;)
For free?? naaa.. how will I then get the money to reconstruct my garden???  ???