hello everyone,
My name is Renato Lorencin.I'm a cane corso breeder .I'm very enthusiastic with the breed and also glad to be here.
Oi,Renato
Bemvindo ao forum- welcome onboard-finally!!!!!
Hi Renato! You finally made it!!! :D
Welcome on board ;D
Quote from: canecorsonancy on December 03, 2006, 09:46:30 PM
Hi Renato! You finally made it!!! :D
Welcome on board ;D
Thanks Nancy and Marcus. I'm here, finally!!! ;D
hola renato, sounds like you know some people here. welcome... i am eddie
Hi renato, welcome to the forum :)
Hola renato , :)
welcome to the forum , enjoy it
ciao ;D
Hello!!! :)
Welcome!!
Hello, welcome :)
:) Welcome... Enjoy!
Hello Renato...
ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,¿The dog in your profil is yours?
Hello and welcome
Yulia
Quote from: santana_italia on December 03, 2006, 10:48:09 PM
hola renato, sounds like you know some people here. welcome... i am eddie
thanks Eddie, nice to meet you. I know Nancy, Marcus and now you too.
Quote from: Irena on December 04, 2006, 11:20:01 AM
Hi renato, welcome to the forumÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, :)
Thanks Irena, nice to meet you. Dragon fly is the name of the puppy that I sold in my last litter, it is so cool! :D I gave this name in reverence to Bob Marley.
Quote from: ben Fuerte on December 04, 2006, 06:30:21 PM
Hola renato ,ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, :)
welcome to the forum , enjoy it
ciaoÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, ;D
Thanks buen fuerte, nice to meet you.
Quote from: ninci on December 04, 2006, 06:49:23 PM
Welcome!!
Hello Ninci, nice to met you. The picture that you post is great, could you send more pics to me, I like your corso!
Thanks
Renato
Quote from: rothorm on December 05, 2006, 11:21:48 AM
Hello Renato...
ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,¿The dog in your profil is yours?
Hello, yes this dog is mine. I knew you and your Margo at the world championship here in Brasil. I went with my female Luana ("Bruna del Cohors") that disputed with Margo.
Quote from: pia on December 04, 2006, 11:49:47 PM
Hello, welcomeÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, :)
Hi, nice to meet you. I will see your website.
Quote from: jojo on December 05, 2006, 10:24:43 AM
:) Welcome... Enjoy!
Hi, thanks. Your banner is great! I will see your dogs.
Quote from: YBW on December 05, 2006, 01:57:06 PM
Hello and welcome
Yulia
Thanks Yulia, nice to meet you
This dog is Armani di Lorencin, a son of the dog that you know very well. Do you know who is it?
Quote from: Renato on December 07, 2006, 06:48:19 PM
Quote from: Irena on December 04, 2006, 11:20:01 AM
Hi renato, welcome to the forumÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, :)
Thanks Irena, nice to meet you. Dragon fly is the name of the puppy that I sold in my last litter, it is so cool! :D I gave this name in reverence to Bob Marley.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,Â
lol everyday i learn somthing new
Hi, I love that name "Dragon Fly"
Quote from: BluSteel CaneCorso on December 08, 2006, 01:43:23 PM
Hi, IÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, love that name "Dragon Fly"
This name is great really.It is the name of a song of Bob Marley.
Welcome here Renato ,your Armani is :-*