News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

hello

Started by Renato, December 03, 2006, 09:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renato

hello everyone,
My name is Renato Lorencin.I'm a cane corso breeder .I'm very  enthusiastic with the breed and also glad to be here.

Cohors

Oi,Renato
Bemvindo ao forum- welcome onboard-finally!!!!!
360º Cane Corso

canecorsonancy

Hi Renato! You finally made it!!! :D
Welcome on board ;D
xxx
Nancy

Renato

Quote from: canecorsonancy on December 03, 2006, 09:46:30 PM
Hi Renato! You finally made it!!! :D
Welcome on board ;D
Thanks Nancy and Marcus. I'm here, finally!!! ;D

Casa del Sol

hola renato, sounds like you know some people here. welcome... i am eddie
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Irena

Hi renato, welcome to the forum  :)


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

ben Fuerte

Hola renato ,  :)

welcome to the forum , enjoy it

ciao  ;D

Joe


ninci

The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!

pia


jojo

 :) Welcome... Enjoy!
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

rothorm

Hello Renato...
ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,¿The dog in your profil is yours?

www.rothorm.com
www.canecorso.es
rothorm@hotmail.com

Yulia

Hello and welcome

Yulia
Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Renato

Quote from: santana_italia on December 03, 2006, 10:48:09 PM
hola renato, sounds like you know some people here. welcome... i am eddie
thanks Eddie, nice to meet you. I know Nancy, Marcus and now you too.

Renato

Quote from: Irena on December 04, 2006, 11:20:01 AM
Hi renato, welcome to the forumÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  :)
Thanks Irena, nice to meet you. Dragon fly is the name of the puppy that I sold in my last litter, it is so cool! :D I gave this name in reverence to Bob Marley.