My Community

General => Introductions => Topic started by: Sarita on May 22, 2006, 06:04:12 AM

Title: Hi from Finland
Post by: Sarita on May 22, 2006, 06:04:12 AM
More Finnish colour to tihis forumÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ;)
I'm Sarita Keppola and I live also near Helsinki with my two cc (both from Holland) and one lancashire heeler. I actually live quite near Marko and his family, so we have cc focus on this communeÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  :D
I'm always eager to lern more about cc and I think this is good place for that.
Title: Re: Hi from Finland
Post by: jojo on May 22, 2006, 07:07:42 AM
Please don't tell me you like the Eurovison winners too  :)

Welcome to the Forum
Title: Re: Hi from Finland
Post by: Sarita on May 22, 2006, 07:14:09 AM
Didn't you????
Who could resist that soft Finnish ballad....  ;D
Title: Re: Hi from Finland
Post by: Marko on May 22, 2006, 07:19:03 AM
Hello and good morning Sarita
Title: Re: Hi from Finland
Post by: Veleda / Igni et Ferro on May 22, 2006, 07:44:02 AM
Welcome Sarita :)
Title: Re: Hi from Finland
Post by: jojo on May 22, 2006, 09:25:01 AM
lol

ah yes, the ballard and what gentle sweet costunes they wear too!

I think that Europe has really gone crazy.  ;D
Title: Re: Hi from Finland
Post by: jojo on May 22, 2006, 04:13:47 PM
Yes I have pictures of Falco on my computer  ;D
Title: Re: Hi from Finland
Post by: Irena on May 22, 2006, 04:49:44 PM
welcome to the forum  :)
Title: Re: Hi from Finland
Post by: Corine on May 22, 2006, 05:46:08 PM
Welcome!
Title: Re: Hi from Finland
Post by: denis_ali on May 25, 2006, 09:27:13 PM
welcome
:)
Title: Re: Hi from Finland
Post by: Cohors on May 26, 2006, 02:05:11 AM
Quote from: Sarita on May 22, 2006, 06:04:12 AM
More Finnish colour to tihis forumÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ;)
I'm Sarita Keppola and I live also near Helsinki with my two cc (both from Holland) and one lancashire heeler. I actually live quite near Marko and his family, so we have cc focus on this communeÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  :D
I'm always eager to lern more about cc and I think this is good place for that.

welcome
Title: Re: Hi from Finland
Post by: Wella on May 26, 2006, 06:21:38 AM
Welcome Sarita !
Title: Re: Hi from Finland
Post by: Eeva on February 21, 2008, 03:00:40 PM
Thanks for the tip  ;)
Title: Re: Hi from Finland
Post by: Sussi on February 21, 2008, 04:16:04 PM
Hi and welcome  :)
Title: Re: Hi from Finland
Post by: Cane Club Kennel on February 21, 2008, 06:37:17 PM
Welcome here !!  ;)

[]´s

Eduardo / CCK.
Title: Re: Hi from Finland
Post by: Ronda75 on February 22, 2008, 07:42:26 AM
 :)Welcome here! Enjoy time  :D :D