News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hi from Finland

Started by Sarita, May 22, 2006, 06:04:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarita

More Finnish colour to tihis forumÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ;)
I'm Sarita Keppola and I live also near Helsinki with my two cc (both from Holland) and one lancashire heeler. I actually live quite near Marko and his family, so we have cc focus on this communeÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  :D
I'm always eager to lern more about cc and I think this is good place for that.

jojo

Please don't tell me you like the Eurovison winners too  :)

Welcome to the Forum
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

Sarita

Didn't you????
Who could resist that soft Finnish ballad....  ;D

Marko

Hello and good morning Sarita

Veleda / Igni et Ferro


jojo

lol

ah yes, the ballard and what gentle sweet costunes they wear too!

I think that Europe has really gone crazy.  ;D
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

jojo

Yes I have pictures of Falco on my computer  ;D
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Corine


Our dogs are for life, not just for breeding.

denis_ali


Valle degli Orsi Ali Cane Corso
www.canecorso.ro

Cohors

Quote from: Sarita on May 22, 2006, 06:04:12 AM
More Finnish colour to tihis forumÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ;)
I'm Sarita Keppola and I live also near Helsinki with my two cc (both from Holland) and one lancashire heeler. I actually live quite near Marko and his family, so we have cc focus on this communeÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  :D
I'm always eager to lern more about cc and I think this is good place for that.

welcome
360º Cane Corso

Wella


Eeva

"Touching me with a kiss of a beast, I know my dreams are made of you"

Sussi


Cane Club Kennel

Welcome here !!  ;)

[]´s

Eduardo / CCK.

100% envolved