My Community

Testforum => Forum questions => Topic started by: BluSteel CaneCorso on December 25, 2006, 04:30:41 AM

Title: Chat
Post by: BluSteel CaneCorso on December 25, 2006, 04:30:41 AM
Every time I log on it says 4+ users in Chat! ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, Always the same no matter how many users in Chat, is it my computer?
Title: Re: Chat
Post by: liek6130 on December 25, 2006, 05:38:50 AM
I see the same......hope you are not hacking into and using my computer.. ;D

Merry X-mas ... ho ho ho ;)
Title: Re: Chat
Post by: canecorsonancy on December 25, 2006, 09:19:42 AM
Quote from: BluSteel CaneCorso on December 25, 2006, 04:30:41 AM
Every time I log on it says 4+ users in Chat! ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, Always the same no matter how many users in Chat, is it my computer?
Did you check the chat to see how many people are there? It is 4 or more ;D
When Coffe has some more time, he will try to fix that 4+ into the real number.
Title: Re: Chat
Post by: Cohors on July 28, 2007, 02:13:34 PM
Quote from: canecorsonancy on December 25, 2006, 09:19:42 AM
When Coffe has some more time, he will try to fix that 4+ into the real number.

Nancy this 4 + , is not true. Is that possible to fix that? I mean use the correct number of users at the moment
Title: Re: Chat
Post by: ben Fuerte on July 28, 2007, 04:11:48 PM
Quote from: Cohors on July 28, 2007, 02:13:34 PM
Quote from: canecorsonancy on December 25, 2006, 09:19:42 AM
When Coffe has some more time, he will try to fix that 4+ into the real number.

Nancy this 4 + , is not true. Is that possible to fix that? I mean use the correct number of users at the moment

;) I think would be much better if somebody is coming in the chat  ;)

most times I think itÃ,´s more an in and out  ::)

If nobody wants to be the 1st in thereÃ,´ll never be a 2nd.  ;D

By the way would be nice to find u there  ;) ;D

Ok me myself and I havenÃ,´t been often here the last weeks,
but i try to change it & do my best.

cu, ciao  8)
Title: Re: Chat
Post by: canecorsonancy on July 28, 2007, 09:34:15 PM
Quote from: Cohors on July 28, 2007, 02:13:34 PM
Quote from: canecorsonancy on December 25, 2006, 09:19:42 AM
When Coffe has some more time, he will try to fix that 4+ into the real number.

Nancy this 4 + , is not true. Is that possible to fix that? I mean use the correct number of users at the moment

I know 4+ is no longer true ::) But it is not possible to fix it into the real number. Our Swedish member Coffe found a way to fix it. But after that, I have heard nothing from him any more :-[
But it is like Ben said. If no one wants to be 1st, there will not be a 2nd. For the moment I can not be in the chat at all to be that 1st. If no one else does it........ not much to chat there :-\
Title: Re: Chat
Post by: Doubleclicks/Seija on January 23, 2008, 01:08:05 PM
I hang in chat every day - alone  ;D

Talking by myself is quite interesting, please come to see my dialogue with myself...  :P
(I just love to see my thoughts like "test" or "is this working" on the screen, my thoughts are sooo wise... )
Title: Re: Chat
Post by: jojo on January 22, 2009, 06:16:51 PM
Its so quiet in there recently  :(
Title: Re: Chat
Post by: Leon on January 22, 2009, 06:34:06 PM
 :'(
Title: Re: Chat
Post by: canecorsonancy on January 22, 2009, 08:25:01 PM
If 1 person stays there a bit and wait for the next person to come in and actually start talking............. the rest will come by itself again. I do not have the time to be there a lot :-[ Once you are there, just hang in there and the next person will join eventually ;)
Title: Re: Chat
Post by: Doubleclicks/Seija on June 16, 2009, 08:02:35 PM
I try to hang in chat almost every day :)

But. Now chat does not work? In the page is that box where to write message and all the smilies but nothing else. Strange...
Title: Re: Chat
Post by: canecorsonancy on June 16, 2009, 08:04:34 PM
I have same problem now :( I will call Robbrs now and ask him to fix as soon as he has time. And knowing him...... that will probably be in a few minutes ;)
Title: Re: Chat
Post by: Janet Gigante on June 16, 2009, 09:11:43 PM
Chat works for me. Was it fixed or am I special?  ;D
Title: Re: Chat
Post by: canecorsonancy on June 16, 2009, 09:31:37 PM
It was fixed  ;D
Title: Re: Chat
Post by: Doubleclicks/Seija on June 17, 2009, 07:21:15 AM
Great!  ;D
Title: Re: Chat
Post by: Robbrs on June 17, 2009, 09:28:52 AM
Quote from: Janet Gigante on June 16, 2009, 09:11:43 PM
Chat works for me. Was it fixed or am I special?  ;D

Yep, it was fixed by that time :)
Title: Re: Chat
Post by: Doubleclicks/Seija on June 20, 2009, 09:02:46 PM
Again not working :(
Title: Re: Chat
Post by: Doubleclicks/Seija on June 22, 2009, 07:36:51 AM
...and working! (i'm there alone...)  :D
Title: Re: Chat
Post by: canecorsonancy on June 22, 2009, 07:47:36 AM
No you're not. You are in the kitchen eating again, waiting for the chat to bleep..... And I bleep and bleep and bleep.......... I hope you are eating crackers! That could explain why you dont hear that bleep :p
Title: Re: Chat
Post by: Doubleclicks/Seija on June 22, 2009, 08:08:45 AM
:D :D :D
I was changing a diaper, baby was "talking" quite loud... (She has just found out that she can YELL! WITH STRANGE NOISES! WONDERFUL!)
Title: Re: Chat
Post by: Cohors on February 15, 2010, 03:17:14 PM
The Chat room is not working
Title: Re: Chat
Post by: canecorsonancy on February 16, 2010, 12:18:41 AM
I know Marcus. Some banned member was posting a lot of trash there that had nothing to do with dogs, under several fake names. Since the chat was not very active lately, for the moment we disabled it.