hello has all, I call Abdel, I live in France (LYON)
I puts to you my web site or you will find my duck.
http://www.chiens-de-france.com/site_eleveur/index.php?ID_ELEVEUR=5665&ID_SITE=6229
has soon !
ABDEL
Welcome ,nice to see you here :)
Hi, nice to meet you I like your ducks~
Welcome here,
be carefull Abdel, Google translate Cane as Duck (canard).
welcome :)
Thanks
Welcome!Ã, ;D
Very nice Corsos you have!
Hey there
We met in Poznan I think, I either met your or your handler... we mimed alot together and he was ever so sweet in showing me the dogs, if it was you thank you - if it were your handler, tell me thanks from me!!
x
It's ok Ludovic, I am just poking fun, I think it is cute!
hello and welcome to the forum....nice dogs.
Welcome here Abdel ;)
welcome to the forum :)
Quote from: jojo on February 23, 2007, 05:05:02 PM
Hey there
We met in Poznan I think, I either met your or your handler... we mimed alot together and he was ever so sweet in showing me the dogs, if it was you thank you - if it were your handler, tell me thanks from me!!
x
yes it was well me, glad to read again you, thank you
welcome to the forumÃ,Â
A big warm welcome ;D
Phew, that's good it was you, I hope you and your wonderful dogs are fine. ;D
Thank you , sorry for my English I use a translator.
You have some really nice looking dogs! :D
I see you have puppies.Ã, ;D If you have some photos, you can show them here also.Ã, ;D ;)
Quote from: ABDEL on February 25, 2007, 04:31:48 PM
Thank you , sorry for my English I use a translator.
hi and welcome - no problem most people havenÃ,´t english as first language. :)
but we all have one or more french > english translation programm translated ducks ;D
enjoy it here :D
ciao 8)
welcome