News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Abdel

Started by ABDEL, February 23, 2007, 03:16:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ABDEL

hello has all, I call Abdel, I live in France (LYON)
I puts to you my web site or you will find my duck.
http://www.chiens-de-france.com/site_eleveur/index.php?ID_ELEVEUR=5665&ID_SITE=6229
has soon !
ABDEL

www.el-canecorso.com

guillaume

Welcome ,nice to see you here  :)

BluSteel CaneCorso

Hi, nice to meet you I like your ducks~
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

Ludovic

Welcome here,

be carefull Abdel, Google translate Cane as Duck (canard).
Kenavo - Ludovic


Sussi


ABDEL


www.el-canecorso.com

Jessica

Welcome!Ã,  ;D

Very nice Corsos you have!
*** Dogs for life ***
www.diocanes.com

jojo

Hey there

We met in Poznan I think, I either met your or your handler... we mimed alot together and he was ever so sweet in showing me the dogs, if it was you thank you - if it were your handler, tell me thanks from me!!

x
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

BluSteel CaneCorso

It's ok Ludovic, I am just poking fun, I think it is cute!
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

Casa del Sol

hello and welcome to the forum....nice dogs.
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

nuceria

Welcome here Abdel  ;)

Irena

welcome to the forum  :)


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

ABDEL

Quote from: jojo on February 23, 2007, 05:05:02 PM
Hey there

We met in Poznan I think, I either met your or your handler... we mimed alot together and he was ever so sweet in showing me the dogs, if it was you thank you - if it were your handler, tell me thanks from me!!

x
yes it was well me, glad to read again you, thank you

www.el-canecorso.com

Cohors

welcome to the forumÃ, 
360º Cane Corso

Garciano

A big warm welcome  ;D