News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Newbie

Started by lotsofdogs2, October 28, 2007, 12:21:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akita

welcome one board hope you will have a nice time  ;)

lotsofdogs2

Hi cschmizzi,
I am in Wilmington, NC.Ã,  I almost went to the Rarities show this weekend but I decided to go to the APPDA mock trial in Ga instead.Ã,  We had a blast.Ã,  My baby didn't have any titles to complete and when the season starts up he'll be moving up in age group so I decided to go play instead.Ã,  Where is Creedmoor?Ã,  Mondo would love a play date.Ã,  How did you do at the show?Ã,  Were there alot of Corsi there?
Thanks for the welcome,
Jennifer

cschimizzi

Hi Jennifer,
Creedmoor is about 30 minutes north of Raleigh. You are about 3 hours from me. We didn't show this past weekend we just went to socialize and the support my breeder who was showing 2 of their dogs. Do you have any pics of your dogs? I would love to see them.

Tai nero

Hey Jen Glad to hear from you.

Tai