News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Newbie

Started by lotsofdogs2, October 28, 2007, 12:21:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lotsofdogs2

Hi,
My name is Jennifer and I own 2 Cane Corsi, a male and a female.Ã,  I live in North Carolina and I attend Conformation shows regularly.Ã,  I have a 9 year old son who handles our dogs in the conformation ring and is quite successful.Ã,  We also work our dogs in Personal Protection, we are members of the The Cane Corso Working Club.Ã,  I believe a Corso should be well rounded being able to work, show and obtain CGC, obedience titles, etc.Ã,  I have been involved with the Corso a little over a year but I have owned other Mastiffs for years.Ã,  Our last one being a Fila Brasileiro that we lost in December (don't know if I'll ever get over that one).Ã,  I also foster for the American Bullmastiff Association Rescue.Ã,  I look forward to being a part of this group.Ã, 
Sincerely, Jen

Stephanie

Welcome to the forum!!! :)


USA

Darrel

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy 8)
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

KahuCaneCorso


Garciano

Hi Jen .......Welcome  ;D.

Ronda75

Hy & welcome onboard!  :D
I still love work with my girl Brezza (we are working for IPO). Very nice to meet you   ;)
Enrica

Irena

welcome to the forum


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

lotsofdogs2

Thank you so much for making me feel welcomed.
Jennifer :)

Joe


ben Fuerte

 hello & welcome  ;D

enjoy it

ciao  8)

Sussi


CaneLinda

Hi and welcome!
//Linda

Amore

Nice to see you here.  Welcome aboard! 
Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown

Kat


cschimizzi

Hi Jennifer and welcome. I am also in NC. Where are you located? I show as well ....as I type I am in a hotel in Jersey at a Rarities show. Hopefully your close and we can possibly get our dogs together for a play date?