News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello from Bulgaria, me and Cveta Sangue Magnifica

Started by twoofo, February 26, 2008, 08:32:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

william y


twoofo


rob61


Cane Club Kennel

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy it !

[]´s

Eduardo / CCK.

100% envolved

Esther

Greetings from Patrick, Esther, Quibes(RIP), Baggio and Cleo

denis_ali


Valle degli Orsi Ali Cane Corso
www.canecorso.ro

Helmut

Hello Mira, we are newbies to,would be nice to see pics of your CSM.
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

MAXENTO


jojo

I met the lovely guy from Sangue Magnifica at the Raduno, he was such a fantastic guy with some very beautiful dogs and its nice to meet someone with his offspring.

Welcome here.
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

Sandra


twoofo

I start to feel uncomfortable only reading all of the new posts in the forum, but not writting  :) I am starting to be more active, lets start with a picture of me and Cveta a.k.a Alira in our introduction section then I promise to contribute to another sections too  :P

I hope it goes well with the pics....

8 months



10 months


11 months


and a week ago - 1 year old, with her best friends!


Casa del Sol

great pics....thanks for sharing....look forward to hearing more from you... :)
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

rista77

Hi Mira and great regards to u and yout lovely Cveta  ;)

Jozef


"Dei Peligni"


http://www.canecorsodeipeligni.it
Marcello,Antonio
italy