News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello from Bulgaria, me and Cveta Sangue Magnifica

Started by twoofo, February 26, 2008, 08:32:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twoofo

Hi there!

I'm from Bulgaria and a big, big fan of Cane Corso! It is a rare breed down here for now. I have a 10 months old black girl called Alira ( official: Cveta Sangue Magnifica). I'm glad I can join a comminity with the same obsessions like me  ;D

I see some familiar people and dogs here. Best wishes to everyone!

Mira

ninci

The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!

Ronda75

Enrica

Veleda / Igni et Ferro


KahuCaneCorso


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)


Rivale C.C.

visit us online @ www.RivaleCaneCorso.com

ItalicaCaneCorso

Hello and welcome. Yes we all have the same obsessions.....

Zoe
Zoe DeVita
Cane Corso de Italica Terrae
USA

justice


samstig

Sandy Stigliano

Amore

Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown

LisaB

Corso's have my heart and soul !!!!!!!!!

Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Buie-VonBozo

Gary, Christie, Sleeping Giant's Drambuie a.k.a Buie and Sleeping Giant's on a Bender a.k.a Ozzy