News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Monte Corso - Argentina

Started by MONTE CORSO, July 06, 2008, 03:25:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rebecca

animal's for life!!!!


Zadoque

Hello ANdres...

What a pleasure to see you here... Welcome!!!

Planing any visit to Brazil, Rio de Janeiro? ;) :)


MONTE CORSO

Quote from: erik wofford on July 06, 2008, 05:13:52 AM
Nice site and nice dogs, what's the bloodline on Testone, I like this guy.

Testone is son of Alehandro dei Negroni. I am breeding since 2003. Today I am breeding in partnership with Eduardo of Cane Club Kennel of Brasil. This partnership is helping in the evolution of Corso here in my Kennel and Argentina too. Thanks a lot to Eduardo cck for actively help my breeding program and report me about this Forum.
me and testone
http://www.montecorso.com.ar/popfoto.php?id=12&tablename=testone

MONTE CORSO

Quote from: Zadoque on July 07, 2008, 10:51:57 PM
Hello ANdres...

What a pleasure to see you here... Welcome!!!

Planing any visit to Brazil, Rio de Janeiro? ;) :)



Last week I was in Brasil but in Cane Club Kennel Curitiba ,this time we could not go to the Rio de Janiero.  ;)

CorsoInCA

Good looking site, nice dogs!  Glad you made your way here on the Forum  :) :)