News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Monte Corso - Argentina

Started by MONTE CORSO, July 06, 2008, 03:25:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MONTE CORSO

Hi everybody my name is Andres Morgione of Monte Corso Kennel from Buenos Aires Argentina.
Is very good to be here and see my friends.  ;D ;D ;D ;D
My website is: www.montecorso.com.ar
Regards

Phantom

Nice site and nice dogs, what's the bloodline on Testone, I like this guy.

Helmut

Hello Andres, welcome to the Forum, you have very nice CC on your kennel :) :)
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Eaglemount

Hello and welcome to the forum :)

Ekskljuziv-N kennel

Welcome!  :) I like your Testone in your web sait!  ;)
My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com

KahuCaneCorso


Cane Club Kennel

Bienvenido Andres.  :P

[]'s

Eduardo / CCK.

100% envolved

LisaB

Corso's have my heart and soul !!!!!!!!!

Jim Ballard

Bienvenido, tus perros son muy guappos!  ;D

Jim Ballard
De Oppresso Liber

MONTE CORSO

Thanks everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Garciano


karolina


Andrea

Hello Andres,
welcome aboard!

Patricia



www.canecorsoverhoeff.nl