News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Cane Corso "Negro di Monte"

Started by Monty, May 13, 2008, 08:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garciano

Great mass on this dog.......Looks very strong and solid. Congrats ;)

Monty


Monty


Une Souris Verte

I really love Monty !! do you have other photos ? do you work with him ?

congrats  ;D

Monty

Une Souris Verte thanks for nice word ... :)
The other photos you can see on facebook. If you can not with this link, find me on FB. My name is Marko Paunovic.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/?set=a.120210255217.130852.737780217

Or on my sites:
http://negrodimonte.jimdo.com
www.negrodimonte.com

Unfortunately, I do not do anything with him, especially in terms of disciplining. He is now the only male in the kennel and is ready for the breeding program :)

Monty

New kids in our block ... :)





ANCELLA DI FOSSO CORNO ---->Pedigree

Monty

Two black girls, old 35 days ...

Black girl 1




Black girl 2




Monty

Well, pedigree is gonna be something like this ... :)

Monty


CaneCorsoBiH

Hello from Bosnia Cane Corso Kennel !

You have nice dogs , I like them ..

Can you go to our web site and sow our dogs ..

Cane Corso BiH

Monty

Hello Bosnia CC ... :)
I'll see your dogs and thanks for nice word ... :)

Monty


Noa della Negro di Monte
78 days old male






Monty


Monty


Monty

Negro della Negro di Monte 10 month old

Father: Sforza Ludovico
Mother: Ancella di Fosso Corno