News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Introduction

Started by Jason, January 28, 2009, 06:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason

The sire is Scandifios T-Bone and the dam is Lexie from LLJ CC. LLJ is a small breeder here in Ohio. LLJ stock is Essentially Scandifio based. I'm bringing her out to Tony's soon for an eval. 
That -SOUNDS- good....

lotsofdogs2

Jason,
I have to say, I love her father, he is a MONSTER of a dog :o 8) ;).  I have a picture of him standing in the snow that is gorgeous.  When is your new puppy coming and from where?
Jennifer

Jason

Rumored to be as heavy as 160lbs! I'd love to see the pix. Can you post it?
That -SOUNDS- good....

Jozef

Welcome and enjoy your time here!

lotsofdogs2

Hi Jason,
Just for you.  Isn't he beautiful?  I've been told that his personality was as big and beautiful as he is.  Let me know what you think.
Jennifer

Scandifio's T-Bone

Jason

T-Bone is awesome. Thank you so very much. The new puppy is expected summer 09'. Mitch from Kennel Byonics is the breeder. I wanted very particular lines that he currently has. Really nice guy. We are really excited.the puppy will be a Noe(dam side) and Prince (sire side) granddaughter.
That -SOUNDS- good....

cschimizzi

Jason are you getting a puppy out of Kato?

Jason

That -SOUNDS- good....

Jason

That -SOUNDS- good....