News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Introduction

Started by Jason, January 28, 2009, 06:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason

Hello everyone,
My name is Jason. I currently have a 3 yr old female corso and we are awaiting the arrival of our new pup sometime in 09.

That -SOUNDS- good....

Phantom

Welcome, where you calling from? pics of your corso.

Sabrina & Dino

awesome! good luck with your pup!

justice

Welcome to the forum. Are you in USA or abroad ?

Jason

That -SOUNDS- good....

Sabrina & Dino


Jason

That -SOUNDS- good....

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Jason

Not the best pic but that's our Hendrix out of Scandifio.
That -SOUNDS- good....

Jason

That -SOUNDS- good....

lotsofdogs2

Welcome Jason,
Your Hendrix looks like a big girl?  I have dogs from Scandifio as well 8). 
Jen

Jason

She's 95 lbs in shape. Always been on the leaner side. Her head is just really big. lol
That -SOUNDS- good....

Sabrina & Dino

very sweet looking girl!

Jason

That -SOUNDS- good....

Mari

Jason,

Welcome to the forum!!!  ;D    Who is the sire and dam of your pup?
"Utility is the true criterion of beauty"- Captian Max Von Stephanitz
Scandifio Damian Marcus Aurelius French Ring Brevet, Sch III, Sch II, Sch I, Sch BH; CAL I, II & III; BST I; TAN; CGC; Battle of Atlanta 1st place advanced; Monigraphica 2nd place; Iron Dog Protection Tournament 3rd Place;