News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Ciao a tutti!!

Started by Imolossidelle5fontane, October 01, 2009, 05:46:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pierluigi

Welcome and...i like your kind of CC ;)

canecorsonancy

Quote from: Imolossidelle5fontane on October 02, 2009, 08:56:53 AM
Hello Nancy! :-) How are you!? 'a pleasure to hear ..! :-) In June when you come my face was swollen like a balloon! :-) :-)
I want to show the 2 puppies that you saw here .. but I can not enter the picture in its original format ..! Help me! :-)
Grazie.. un saluto Vincenzo!

Hihi, I remember your yellow balloon face ;D Poor you! Next time I will see the real you ;)
Send the pictures to forum@canecorsoforum.info and I will post them in this topic for you in original format.

Quote from: william y on October 02, 2009, 02:16:35 PM
Welcome
I really appreciate you pictures, please more, more, more! ;D

;D ;D Why am I not surprised that you like Vincenzo's dogs :D ;D
xxx
Nancy

william y


Imolossidelle5fontane

Today I was at the Regional Exhibition of Manfredonia ... homeland of the Cane Corso ..!
What can I say ... I was shocked ...!! :-( Now it is working like it is out ..! I'd like to know which are also the fruit of these matings between individuals who are already far away from the idea of Cane Corso Old ..! ::)?????
I brought a baby 7 months ...! Cesare .. son Bimba x Swarz ..! Nancy has seen at 4 months .. ;) we now say it is putting on a beautiful tree ...! :-)
Hello to all ..! :-)
I wish it again cycle was starting to talk about Cane Corso true ...!!! 8)
Ps : c'è qualche Italiano di buon cuore che mi indica come inserire le foto in formato originale...??!!!! :o


[img=http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/9266/cesare2i.th.jpg]http://


[img=http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/9955/cesarel.th.jpg]

[img=http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/9955/cesarel.th.jpg]
[img=http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/397/cesare3.th.jpg]





Kat

Hi Vincenzo, welcome here  :D
I remember the yellow swollen face, i've got some pictures of it on my pc  ;)

Imolossidelle5fontane


Imolossidelle5fontane

We have always been tied to a different way of doing, and understand the dog lovers ... away from the ring, away from a degree of hypocrisy that today has ruined many Italian breeds from work .., but also abroad. For us to do a litter, their dogs live it, is still cause for great satisfaction ...! We must not meet any market need ..! This will always be our point of view! And is the reason to continue to select dogs according to our taste ..! :-)
Puppy 65 days..

Greta 2years ( son of Arex x  female linee blood Castrignano)

Aron








Hill

i am in love with that pup  :-*

Imolossidelle5fontane

Grazie Hill!!    
is a great puppy! excellent structure I like it! the character seems to be good strong! now has 65 days ...  ;)

Sabrina & Dino

i love your dogs....what temperment qualities do you look for in your dogs...how do you characterize a strong temperment?

Imolossidelle5fontane

   
Hello Sabrina and Dino, thanks for the compliments! :) I talk a lot of character because I see now more than ever this factor very bad ..! If the morphology can be a matter of personal taste  :o.., the character should be a constant to work ..!
Let me explain ... when every time I go to see un'expò ... I see dogs off .. apathetic, not reactive to external stimuli ..! Some enter the ring with his tail down ... others even want to enter ..! I show no sign of male dominance to other males ..! Etc etc. ...! Without speaking to guard their property ..! .-) The Corso is a balanced dog ... but it is always proud ... Always defiant ..!
   
I am lucky to have lots of room for baby ..! They have an imprint totally different from what can be done in a herd "canonical"! Dogs are not box ..! In contact with a rural raalte now we are losing! In addition we have many dogs foxy little guy who drives the puppies to have an open and accessible, responsive and lively without fear ..!  ;)

Sabrina & Dino

Thanks for your response...I agree totally with what you say...keep up the wonderful work with your breeding!