News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Hello from Ohio

Started by Darrel, January 30, 2007, 02:44:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garciano

Hi Darrel
Welcome to the forum.
I like your Sasha very much. what is her wt and ht ...........Very nice  :)

Darrel

Thank you thank you. Sasha is 65 cm and and 45 kg at 14 months ;D She is lucky she is so good looking, she can sure get into mischief somtimes. She has chewed up several of the kids underwareÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  :( But we still love her.
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

Garciano

Are thinking on showing her .........If so I would love to see her in person. hows her movement
At 14 months she a knock out .....should be outstanding at 3 years.

Casa del Sol

i agree....she is a looker.......
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Garciano

Hi  Santana
How have you been ......I've kept away to long.........lol. ???

crackman

what part of ohio are you from? i am from youngstown.

Darrel

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.
Crackman, I am between Urbana and Bellfountaine. About an hour west of Columbus.

Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

KOsBabyAngel

WOW another OHIO person   :o  WOW Im KosBabyAngel I live in OHIO and I live outside of CLEVELAND and I own Prada a 7month old female Blue
and she got her ears done :)


Cohors

Welcome onboard Darrel!
360º Cane Corso

KOsBabyAngel

Cleveland :) well Maple Heights/Garfield Heights the boarder :)  :-\ lol

mobiusgrip

Hey Darrel-

So here I am. I see you said Howdy to Mike (Pacifica Cane Corso). He recomended this forum as well!
Sasha is a lovely girl. Stay in touch.

Josh