News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hello from Ohio

Started by Darrel, January 30, 2007, 02:44:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darrel

Hello, my name is Darrel Hamren, and I am from Ohio, USA. We had our first litter of puppies (13 of them) in November 2006, so I have not been breeding for very long, but I really love the breed. I used to live in Manitoba, Canada where I raced sleddogs for several years. That was very fun, but I must say that the corso has stole my heart.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  You can see our dogs on our website. www.madrivercanecorso.comÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  Look forward to meeting all of you, and many thanks to Santana Italia for inviting me to this forum.
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

Casa del Sol

hi darrel,
glad you could make it. there is tons and tons of really good information here. there are also lots of very good and very experienced people here. hope you enjoy this place.  ;D

eddie
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Sussi


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

nathalie

nathalie

www.canecorsopalma.nl

ItalicaCaneCorso

Zoe DeVita
Cane Corso de Italica Terrae
USA

Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

CaneLinda

Hello and welcome!
Nice website you have!

Darrel

Here are a couple pictures of my dog Sasha. She is a real goofball, and a joy to own. She is out of Asabi (Timber x Bea) and Kyra (Portos x Sofia) Enjoy the pictures.
Enjoying the summer sun (10 months)

Back view

Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

Jenny


Darrel

Thank you all for the warm welcome, I look forward to meeting all of you. ;D
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

ItalicaCaneCorso

Zoe DeVita
Cane Corso de Italica Terrae
USA

Giulia

hello,
you have a very nice web site and dogs.
nice to meet you
Giulia

jojo

www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

Jessica

Welcome!ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  :)

Very nice dogs you have there!ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ;D ;D
*** Dogs for life ***
www.diocanes.com