News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Hello from Morrisville, N.C.!

Started by Ninja, November 09, 2007, 03:04:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akita


lotsofdogs2

Hey Brad,
I actually have 2 corsi with #'s 3 & 4 coming the week after Thanksgiving. LOL.  I'm a glutton for punishment I guess.  No, I really love this breed more than any mastiff I've ever owned.  You will enjoy your baby.  Here is a pic of my two playing in the backyard day before yesterday.  They're 8 and 14mos.  I'd love to see pictures of yours.
Congratulations again,
Jennifer

Rivale C.C.

Welcome to the Forum !!Ã,  Ã, ;D
visit us online @ www.RivaleCaneCorso.com

LisaB

Welcome Brad!!!! I'm in greensboro so it's good to see we have so many corso lovers here!!!!!!
Corso's have my heart and soul !!!!!!!!!