News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello from Morrisville, N.C.!

Started by Ninja, November 09, 2007, 03:04:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ninja

Hello from Morrisville, N.C. (by way of Wilmington) I found this site by accident but I'm glad I did!
I have a 9mo. old Cane Corso and he is great. I'll post a few pics when I get a chance, just wanted to say hello.
Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã, thanks,
Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã, Brad

william y


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Mary


ItalicaCaneCorso

Zoe DeVita
Cane Corso de Italica Terrae
USA

Blue Ridge Corsos

JoAnne
Blue Ridge Corsos

www.BlueRidgeCaneCorsos.com

Joe

Welcome aboard Brad, you found a great place  ;)

Stephanie



USA

LeAnne Howard

~*~I'm not looking for mass approval... is that okay with everyone?~*~

justice

Welcome Brad. You'll enjoy this site. Tons of info available !!!

Darrel

Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

cschimizzi

Hi Brad,
Welcome to the forum. It is nice to see yet another person here in NC. When I first got into the breed there very few NC people with corsos. Now I am seeing it more and more. I would love to see a pic of your baby.

Ronda75

Enrica

lotsofdogs2

Welcome Brad,
I'm in Wilmington, NC.  You will love this forum.  There is more Corso knowledge in this forum than on the whole web, I believe.  Who is your baby out of?
Jennifer

Ninja

Thanks to all the welcomes.

Jennifer,
I had a friend with 2 females who after alot of "I would love to have a puppy from one of your dogs" everytime I saw him he finally was in a postion to help me out. You know right time, right male to breed to , etc.
What about you ? Do you have a Corso? If so, male or female?