News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Howdy ...again.

Started by Mobius, November 19, 2007, 02:59:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarka

Nice to see you back here ;)


Jerry&Kayla

hey josh hows it going hows dhango? giorgios good i am amazed hes getting huge he takes after brasco alot hit me up later

Darrel

Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

Sentieri Selvaggi/Wild Paths kennel

ehheh great return josh..
back in action hu?
wow!
ciao! ;D
true cane corso only,not toy-cc nor aardvarks

Mobius

Jerry & Makayla, thanks for saying hi, guys.  I was thinking: those of us who have pups out of the same litter, and are on this forum, should post pics of our dogs as they are today. The variation in type and expression within a single corso litter is fascinating, and it's cool to see all the sibling developing. Let's see, there's Giorgio, Gucci, Hugo, Django, (we lost Brezza, so sad), and who else? Mike, you out there?

We always see pics of new pups together because they are still with the breeder, but it is rare to be able to continue comparing a litter as the pups grow into maturity. What do you think???

Brian-CC. Yes, my friend, I have returned. I just couldn't stand the thought of you continuing on the forum with a monopoly on arrogance and abrasiveness, when I feel that I have so much of my own to offer the world...  ;D


ben Fuerte