News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Howdy ...again.

Started by Mobius, November 19, 2007, 02:59:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mobius

Well, after a short tantrum that led to a longer hiatus, I'm back. So, to refresh memories, I live in California with my wife and 9-month-old, male Corso, Django. He's a first-generation "Pacifica" Cane Corso (also a member here, thanks Mike!), but his family tree grows in the dirt of the Czeck Republic. Thanks Sarka!

Good to be back.

Josh

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Rivale C.C.

visit us online @ www.RivaleCaneCorso.com

Joe


Amore

Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown

Akita

Hello and welcome back to this forum have a nice time  ;D

KahuCaneCorso


Darrel

Whats up Josh, good to see you back. lol 8)
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

Pauline


Ronda75

Enrica

WindyPineCC


jojo

Hey babe - keep cool xxxx
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

Mobius

Everyone, thanks for the warm welcome, it's good to be back.

During my absense I've had a chance to meet some new Corso-folks here in America, and it is fantastic to see that some of them have arrived at this forum. Jose & Carlos of Rivale, David of Amore, I'm stoked you guys are here. Ã, I have to say that meeting MOJO was a totally eye-opening experience for me. That dog, at 7 years old, is something really, really, special -an explosive, Paoletti beast here in the U.S. You guys are doing amazing work.

Darrel and David, congrats on the Tok X Bogart (Mojo's awesome grandson) litter. David, Bogart X Sarah is looking amazing.

Bonnie, thanks for the welcome. I'm gonna have to send you some pics of my Django playing with a good friend's Viszlas.

Jojo, hey there Babe. I can't tell you how relieved I am that in spite of my lame offerings on the FOCC, I have not lost my "Babe status." Hi to Einstein!!!

As for everyone else who's said "welcome", I'm looking forward to getting to know you better here on this Forum.


Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Emma H.