News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Hello from Northern Finland!

Started by Doubleclicks/Seija, January 10, 2008, 12:34:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Our Grand Guerra


ben Fuerte

 Hi and welcome,

great ears and dog following  ;D

quote :  eye & ear cleaner welsh corgi cardigan   - LOL -

( here itÃ,´s a Staff for service  :P  ;D )

ciao  8)

Doubleclicks/Seija

Thanks ben,
every cc must have a personal eye and ear cleaner, I think...  ;D

Helmut

Hello Seija, think you're the CC-breeder which comes from the northest part of our hemisphere ( I comes only up to Valkeakoski)
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Doubleclicks/Seija

^You might be right ;)
I know that there is at least one cc 200 km up north from us, I don't know what situation it is with Sweden and Norway.

Maybe i should put here some coordinates, if someone goes even far upper north :D Russians? Canadians?

Oulu coordinates: 65°01’ N, 25°28’ E

Jozef