News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello from Northern Finland!

Started by Doubleclicks/Seija, January 10, 2008, 12:34:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doubleclicks/Seija

Hello from Oulu, Finland!
After some "technical" problems I managed to register here  ;D

I'm Seija Kaijanen, I have cane corso female Pienenpieni Del-Orte, "Pieni" (meaning small, the official name means very very small Del-Orte). Pieni si Finnish champion, we have competed in obedience and have plans to compete in agility this year. I have also some puppy plans for this year...  8)

I have breed two litters of welsh corgi cardigans and at this moment Pieni has at home her "own" pillow and eye & ear cleaner welsh corgi cardigan male Oiva.

Here are some pictures of Pieni:






I SARACENI/Dell'Antiqua Apulia


vilma


Esther

Greetings from Patrick, Esther, Quibes(RIP), Baggio and Cleo

Ronda75

 :) Welcome here! I wish you good look for all your plans!
Beautiful pics.... especially the one where Pieni is like a flying "Dumbo".. ;D ;D
Enrica

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Amore

Welcome aboard.  Enjoyed the photos
Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown

Doubleclicks/Seija

Quote from: canecorsojose on January 10, 2008, 05:58:57 PM
welcome, and I believe Pieni is thinking he is a cardigan, look at those ears :o

I believe that also, we sneaked in to corgi agility group last summer and as you can see, Pieni is a true wannabe-corgi  ;D




MAXENTO


Doubleclicks/Seija

Moimoi Alex ja Ilona :)
Kiitos foorumivinkistä ;)

Akita

hello and welcome have a nice time ;D ;D and the last pic we call that a cane corso rabbit  ;) :)

Mary


Sandra


Sussi

Hello Seija nice to see you here - welcomeÃ,  :D

Doubleclicks/Seija