News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Greetings from Lower Austria

Started by Andrea, March 24, 2008, 10:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe


Markus


Mari

Greetings and welcome to the forum.  i am new to this forum to and I am glad to have the opportunity to become aquainted with so man interesting people from all over the world... ;D
"Utility is the true criterion of beauty"- Captian Max Von Stephanitz
Scandifio Damian Marcus Aurelius French Ring Brevet, Sch III, Sch II, Sch I, Sch BH; CAL I, II & III; BST I; TAN; CGC; Battle of Atlanta 1st place advanced; Monigraphica 2nd place; Iron Dog Protection Tournament 3rd Place;

Andrea

Quote from: Kratosz kennel on March 25, 2008, 08:03:09 AM
Halo!
Welcome! :D I believe it,possibly family I am a member
Yes, you are - Kratosz Neo is Nobis Father  ;D
Do you have some actual photos of him? I'm interested in seeing how he looks today.

@all: WOW! Thanks for this nice Welcome!

ben Fuerte


welcome to the forum  :D

enjoy it.


ciao  8)
   

guillaume


Aiace

Hallo Andrea! Schön dich zu sehen!  L.G. Kristina
Aiace del Rosso Malpelo

Andrea

Hallo Kristina!
Ganz meinerseits - so trifft man/frau sich wieder  ;D

Hier gibts ja jede Menge toller Sachen über den CC zu lesen - warum ich nicht schon viel früher drauf gekommen bin

Immer hat mich mein Englisch abgeschreckt - aber was solls, so bin ich dazu angehalten mich wieder hineinzuknien!

Freu mich jedenfalls hier zu sein.

translation:
there are many interesting threads about cc in this forum, and I wonder why I'd waited soooo long to register.
my english-knowledge has frighten me off - but now I can practice and fresh it up  ;D
and I'm very happy to be here.

stefan

Hi Andrea,

Greetings and welcome to the forum.  ;)

Liberty Cane Corso


Joe Hovorka
Liberty Cane Corso
U.S.A.

Stephanie



USA

Ekskljuziv-N kennel

My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com

BluSteel CaneCorso

Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

Bella Doll's

Hello Andrea, and welcome aboard. Hey sometimes my english is ok, but my language is a disgrace!! ;D Enjoy yourself, and visit often.
Cane Corso's are not just my hobby, they are also my passion, my life, my love!
Bella Doll's Cane Corso
~Deborah~