News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Hello from Scobert Kennel - Croatia

Started by Scobert, July 28, 2007, 09:30:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scobert

Thank's Bella Doll's. She is not agressive, she is playfool, she can't wait that I throw the stick and she want to cach it emidietly and in moment like this you must be careful ;D One time I wasn't and I still have mark on my hand, but this all is a game. ;)
You sow god, I have one English Bulldog female -Britney :).


Bella Doll's

well, thank you for clearing that up for me. ;D She is beautiful, and sounds like she has a wonderful personality. :D I did enjoy watching her play!! They can get a little rough on playtime, I hate to admit this to all on forum, but mine knocks me down from time to time to! lol Well, considering I am 4ft 9inches, and she is taller than me if she is in her two legged Grizzly Bear position, lol No she doesn't jump up on me, she just comes up beside me, very close, if she is excited, she will do some sort of loop to loop, and I'm on the ground and she is licking me to death. She is almost 3 yrs old. She just likes to play!!
Cane Corso's are not just my hobby, they are also my passion, my life, my love!
Bella Doll's Cane Corso
~Deborah~

Scobert

Here is a few new pictures from the beach. :)






"Dei Peligni"


http://www.canecorsodeipeligni.it
Marcello,Antonio
italy

Scobert

Thank's :)
This is a new bich in our kennel. She comeing from kennel Strajano and here in Litter announcements: http://www.canecorsoforum.info/index.php?topic=2736.0
you can see more about her parents Ch Victor & Beatris.
Here is some pictures.