News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

SirGard Cane Corsos & Rottweilers

Started by SirGard Cane Corsos, August 04, 2008, 01:28:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amore

Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown

Joe


Darrel

Welcome Jim. Nice to "see" you here. 8)
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

Garciano

Welcome Jim.........I'm sure you will enjoy this forum

Laura Ice


EpicCorso


SirGard Cane Corsos

Thanks for the warm welcome.

A lot of familiar names and kennels here.

I can't believe I didn't join sooner.

It's nice to see that I'm not the only crazy person obsessed with these dogs.

Looking forward to participating in the future.

I will try to post some of our current dogs, my web site is really out dated.

Thank you
Sincerely
Jim O'Dare
SirGard Cane Corso & Rottweilers
www.SirGard.com

Sincerely
SirGard Cane Corsos & Rottweilers
www.SirGard.com

Patricia



www.canecorsoverhoeff.nl