News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

SirGard Cane Corsos & Rottweilers

Started by SirGard Cane Corsos, August 04, 2008, 01:28:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirGard Cane Corsos

We just wanted to introduce SirGard Cane Corsos to the forum, we are a small hobby breeder in New Jersey.



Thank you
Sincerely
SirGard Cane Corso & Rottweilers
www.SirGard.com
info@SirGard.com

Sincerely
SirGard Cane Corsos & Rottweilers
www.SirGard.com

Janet Gigante

Welcome Jim. I am sure you will enjoy this forum.


Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA

justice

Glad you joined. Welcome to the forum.

Stephanie



USA

J~Andrews

Welcome to the forum Jim! I have read many of your posts on the other forum as well as visited your web site several times! I only hope my Armani Son turns out as nice as Corleone!

Best Wishes,

Jason Andrews

Helmut

Hello Jim, welcome to the Forum ,congrats your Cane Corsos and Rottweilers are very beautiful ;D ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

rebecca

animal's for life!!!!


william y


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

ItalicaCaneCorso

Zoe DeVita
Cane Corso de Italica Terrae
USA

ronjhoser


samstig

Sandy Stigliano

Chad Taylor

Hi Jim,

I'm new here myself but I've found everyone to be helpful.  Welcome to the site.

patti

Hey Jim, Welcome to the forum...it is the best!  :)

Mary

hello and welcome. We also have rotties and a corso.