News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

new member

Started by Claude DARMANIN, November 17, 2006, 03:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jackie


Claude DARMANIN


ninci

The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!

pia


CaneLinda

Hello there!
..I loved the pics (paintings?) of your dogs on the website!

ronjhoser


Classicorso

Hello and Welcome!!

I am also new here and it is fantastic. lots and lots of information and great people!

Felipe

BluSteel CaneCorso

Hi, welcome to the board.  You have great art work!
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

ben Fuerte

hello and welcome  :)

enjoy your time here

ciao  8)

Aurora Nel Cielo

Hello Claude.

Welcome and enjoy  :)

Best regard Isabella.  :)

Claude DARMANIN

Quote from: Krim on December 06, 2006, 01:14:58 AM
Hello there!
..I loved the pics (paintings?) of your dogs on the website!

I'm not Painting, It's Anne Deschamps : pandorasbox@wanadoo.fr

liek6130

welcome... and enjoy the forum and the CC ;)
greetz
Marco

BrInKs