News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

new member

Started by Claude DARMANIN, November 17, 2006, 03:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Claude DARMANIN

Hello, my name's Claude ... I'm new member.

I live in France. All in the north of France. And as you all here I
adore CANE CORSO ITALIANO !!!!!!

;D

Irena

Hi Claude
welcome to the forum  :)


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Casa del Sol

hola claude,
welcome to the forum. lots of good people here. please enjoy.

ciao,
eddie
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Coffe


melissak


Joe


Veleda / Igni et Ferro

Welcome, and have a good time here :)

Diallo Massey


Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Cohors

Welcome onboard.
Bretania?, Quimper?
360º Cane Corso

Jenny


guillaume


BluSteel CaneCorso

Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

jojo

www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

Deucalions