News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Chat

Started by BluSteel CaneCorso, December 25, 2006, 04:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robbrs

Quote from: Janet Gigante on June 16, 2009, 09:11:43 PM
Chat works for me. Was it fixed or am I special?  ;D

Yep, it was fixed by that time :)

Doubleclicks/Seija

Again not working :(

Doubleclicks/Seija

...and working! (i'm there alone...)  :D

canecorsonancy

No you're not. You are in the kitchen eating again, waiting for the chat to bleep..... And I bleep and bleep and bleep.......... I hope you are eating crackers! That could explain why you dont hear that bleep :p
xxx
Nancy

Doubleclicks/Seija

:D :D :D
I was changing a diaper, baby was "talking" quite loud... (She has just found out that she can YELL! WITH STRANGE NOISES! WONDERFUL!)

Cohors

The Chat room is not working
360º Cane Corso

canecorsonancy

I know Marcus. Some banned member was posting a lot of trash there that had nothing to do with dogs, under several fake names. Since the chat was not very active lately, for the moment we disabled it.
xxx
Nancy