News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Greeting from Pennsylvania

Started by bkurtz, February 27, 2007, 09:05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bkurtz

Greetings everyone. My name is Brad and I live in New Holland, PA USA. I am the proud owner of a 4 month old Corso named Bella. I've done quite a bit of research prior to purchasing her but I have found that forums like this can be very usefull in answering the multitude of questions that come up.

Brad

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

CaribbeanCC


ronjhoser

Greetings, fellow Pennsylvanian... :)

BluSteel CaneCorso

Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

Joe

Welcome from another Pennsylvanian  ;)

Casa del Sol

wow...pa is really putting its self on the map here. welcome.
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Stephanie



USA

Sussi


nathalie

nathalie

www.canecorsopalma.nl

bkurtz

Ok, I going to try and post a picture or two of my girl. Hopefully this works.

Bella at 8 weeks



Bella at 16 weeks




Joe


ben Fuerte

Hi welcome to the forum  :)

nice girl

enjoy your time - nice people arround

lot to read  :D

ciao  ;D

Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

CaneLinda

Hi and welcome! Congrats to your cute pup!