News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Joe from Canada

Started by JoeCorso, March 04, 2007, 12:27:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeCorso

Hey guys, my name is Joe and I just recently got a Cane Corso from Bellissima Cane Corso. his name is Dino and hes a beautiful black/brindle male. Just thought Id say hi and meet a couple of Cane Corso enthusiasts such as myself!

Stephanie

Hey Joe!!!

Welcome to the forum!Ã,  There is lots of information here and great people from all over the world!Ã,  Post a picture of Dino when you get one!Ã,  I miss him I hope you know. LOL!!!! ;D


USA

Curt~RedRockCanyonCC

Welcome to the forum Joe. It's great to have you here. Enjoy!

Sussi


Karin


CanadaCC

where in Canada? Im from Edmonton. cheers

Karina

Daffie - very very tired in the morning -

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

bkurtz

Hi Joe, welcome, I'm anxious to see his picture.

Stephanie

I don't have a recent picture of Dino but here is one of his litter mate Argo at 12 weeks old.Ã,  I named him after his grand-father Argo dell' Hurricane "Rocky".



USA

Stephanie

Here is a picture of Nezzarino (Dino) that Joe owns.Ã,  This is a picture he sent me after his stitches were taken out.Ã,  You can't see his head that well so I'll add a picture of him before his ears were cropped.Ã,  Ã, :)

Ã, 


USA

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

CaneLinda


Pamela Pruitt

#13
Quote from: JoeCorso on March 04, 2007, 12:27:19 AM
Hey guys, my name is Joe and I just recently got a Cane Corso from Bellissima Cane Corso. his name is Dino and hes a beautiful black/brindle male. Just thought Id say hi and meet a couple of Cane Corso enthusiasts such as myself!

Hi Joe! Looks like we are family! I am getting Dino's brother this weekend from Stephanie! Your boy is very handsome!!!!

Pam

bkurtz