News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello

Started by YuliaCorso, March 07, 2007, 01:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YuliaCorso

Let me introduce myself. My name is Yulia Semina. I live in Moscow (Russia).
I have cc kennels, the name is Bravo corso, I am breeding since 2001
:)

Joe

Welcome aboard Yulia  :)

Jane

Yulia, hi!
Nice to see  U here!
And, as Joe said welcome aboard  ;)

YuliaCorso


Stephanie

Welcome to the forum!  :)


USA

Yulia

Hello Yulia my name is Yulia too but I leave in Dallas TX
Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Irena

hey Yulia welcome to the forum  :)


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

BluSteel CaneCorso

Hi and welcome to the forum
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

ronjhoser

Hello, nice to have you here. :)

ABDEL


www.el-canecorso.com

Darrel

Welcome to the forum :)
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

ben Fuerte

welcome to the forum , enjoy it  :)

ciao  8)

Karina

Daffie - very very tired in the morning -

Mashkin

Yulia, hi!
Nice to see you here!  ;) :D

YuliaCorso

Thank you!
This forum very big and interesting really!