News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Patricia and her dogs

Started by Patriciacanecorso, March 13, 2007, 07:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriciacanecorso

Hello other Cane Corso fans,

I am Patricia,I am living in the Netherlands, and I owe 2 Cane Corso's. They are still pups. The eldest is a male dog he is today 6 months, he is very light brindle. The youngest is a female dog, and she is a blue one, with very light blue eyes she is almost 9 weeks now. I am very proud to owe them, I really adore these 2 dogs.
I fell completely in love with this particular breed.They are as well elegant as intelligent, sportive and well looking. I could talk about them for the whole day , they are so adorable.
Well enough about me and my dogs, I will show you some pictures. By the way ,their names are Gino and Faya.
Bye bye,
Patricia


[attachment deleted by admin]

Irena

welcome to the forum
very cute dogs


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Patriciacanecorso

Hi Jose!!

Yes I found it :-)
Nice to "meet"you on this forum Jose! Yes think I can get a lot of information here about the breed. Very interesting forum.
So many people like the CC, from so many countries, amazing!

Bye bye,
Patricia

Patriciacanecorso

Thank you Irena ;) , they are still young, and have to grow a lot more. But the male dog is already 60 cm. so he is quiet a big boy:-)

Greetings,
Patricia

Stephanie



USA

Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Cohors

360º Cane Corso

Patriciacanecorso

#7
Thank you Stepahanie, JBW and Cohors! I think I will really enjoy visiting this forum, finding a lot of information about this wonderful breed and speak to other CC addicts like myself:-)
Attached a picture of Italian champion Nikita, who is represented twice,as well mother as fatherÃ,  of Gino have Nikita as mother. His father is Quiero Dei Paesi Bassi .The grandfather of the blue puppy is Chiaro e Tondo Agusto,Ã, he is a champon his father is Goliath's Warrior Delano, also a champ. Perhaps some know their names.
Cya,

Patricia

[attachment deleted by admin]

Patriciacanecorso

#8
Much to big I guess:-)
I willt try to do better now..
I hope I have succeeded this time..
Attached also a picture of Dei Dauni Ivan, Gino's grandfather, Nikita, and Gino himself

[attachment deleted by admin]

canecorsonancy

Quote from: Patriciacanecorso on March 14, 2007, 03:17:02 PM
Attached also a picture of Dei Dauni, Gino's grandfather,
Dei Dauni Ivan ;D
Dei Dauni is the kennelname. Ivan is the dog's name. Like his father is Dei Dauni Conan ;)
xxx
Nancy

Patriciacanecorso

Vey smart of you Nancy:-) I noticed it myself, I forgot to put down the name of the dog after the kennelname, and I don't know how to change it yet..

greetings Patricia

canecorsonancy

xxx
Nancy

Patriciacanecorso

Thanx Nancy, I never saw that option, time to take some glasses perhaps ;D
Bye
Pat

Joe

Welcome,
That top dog has some great camoflauge in those pics  ;)

R o L