News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Patricia and her dogs

Started by Patriciacanecorso, March 13, 2007, 07:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriciacanecorso

Hi Joe,

If he was a soldier, he could win a war with that colour :-) LOL

Bye
Patricia

Joe

Quote from: Patriciacanecorso on March 16, 2007, 12:02:02 PM
Hi Joe,

If he was a soldier, he could win a war with that colour :-) LOL

Bye
Patricia

LOL  Your right, he blends right in, be a good sniper or spy dog ;D

Patriciacanecorso

Who knows, a whole new career path for my dog. :o

CaneLinda

Welcome!
Nice dogs - your Faya was a cutie!

Patriciacanecorso

*grinz*  Ivan on your lap:-) And know I owe his let me think, grandson I guess. Nice to know, and thank you for taking care so well for his grandpa:-)LOL
Greeting,
Pat

Patriciacanecorso

Thank you Krim, she still is:-)  She is like a toy, and I am still amazed when she gives a sound, and barks:-) Than I suddenly think, wow she is real!

Sussi


Patriciacanecorso

Thank you Sussi, I feel very welcome here:-)your name reminds me of sushi, which i like a lot:-)

Karina


Welcome :)

Lovely picÃ,´s and lovely dogs :)
Daffie - very very tired in the morning -

Patriciacanecorso

Thank you for the compliment Karina ! :) What is the name of your dog so I can have a look at yours.

And I want to thank all the rest for their warm wellcome!

Bye,

Patricia