News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Okay, it's my turn

Started by Robbrs, May 27, 2006, 11:27:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robbrs

Hi all,

First of all, don't ask me anything about dogs 'cause all I know about dogs is that they say: 'woef'ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ;D
I hear you asking: what is he doing here? That question is quite simple: I'm your site adminÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  :) All I do is fixing the problems with the webservers and the forum, looking and researching for new features and sometimes reading al the stuff you're postingÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ::)

In the future you can find me in 'Casual Talk' and 'Forum Questions'. If you have questions, ideas or whatever about the forum, just post it and I will answer it asap. We can talk and discuss about everything (naja, almost everythingÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ;)).

Enjoy this forum

canecorsonancy

xxx
Nancy

Veleda / Igni et Ferro


jojo

Again thank you and welcome
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

Tineke

It's a bit weird to say welcome to someone who was here first  ;Dbut anyhow: welcome :)

Our dogs are for life, not just for breeding!

Zeep

Thank you for taking care of all the majic and abra cadabras.  Nothing is more pleasant that a smooth running system!
Oklahoma, United States

Robbrs

Quote from: Tineke on May 29, 2006, 09:56:51 PM
It's a bit weird to say welcome to someone who was here firstÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ;Dbut anyhow: welcome :)

Indeed! I've to say: welcome everybody ;D

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Cohors

360º Cane Corso