News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Susanne

Started by Susanne, March 30, 2007, 11:22:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susanne

Hi everyone

My name is Susanne and iÃ,´m from Sweden. I have two Cane Corso, two bitches. The oldest one is born in 2003 and the youngest one is born 2005.
I train agility with teh oldest and I train obedience with the youngest one .

Cohors

Hello Susanne,
Welcome onboard.
Share some photos from your friends here.
360º Cane Corso

Milla

Welcome Susanne!

Lots of useful CC-info here.. ;)
- Puppies born -

BluSteel CaneCorso

Hi, welcome to the board!
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

Sussi

Hi and welcome to this forum  :D

Jenny

Hallå där ;)

Your going to like it here ;)

Stephanie

Welcome to the forum.  :)


USA

Guzzi

Hi Susanne,

Welcome ... I would love to hear your stories about training agility with your oldest and see lots of pics of her doing it.. (agility).

I also train agility with my dogs, but not yet with my Cane Corso because she's still to young.. I will start training agility with her in september.

Greetzz...

Irena

hi Susanne
welcome to the forum


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Joe

Welcome aboard Susanne   :)

guillaume


pia


Patriciacanecorso

Hello Susanne,
Welcome here on the forum

Bye

Patricia.


Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Susanne

When I train agility with Svea she likes the obsticals that is higer, her favorit i the A-frame.
The one that has caust us the most problems are the weave pols, we are a bit slow.

Svea is a lighter type of Cane Corso so I think that she can be great at agility. We have only competed in unofficial competitions but I hope that we will try a official race this summer.