News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello!

Started by Ronso, March 31, 2007, 03:54:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronso

I'm Amber, I live in Central Ohio and I have a 15 week old Cane Corso, Orsola. ;D





BluSteel CaneCorso

Hi Amber, have I seen you on some of the other boards?  Welcome to this one, you will really like it.
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

Ronso

You sure have Pete! :)

BluSteel CaneCorso

Ok thought that was you!  LOL
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

ItalicaCaneCorso

Welcome to this wonderful board!  ;D

Zoe
Zoe DeVita
Cane Corso de Italica Terrae
USA

Darrel

Hello Amber, welcome to the forum. I am also in Ohio, about an hour west of Columbus.
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

Ronso

Hi Darrel! I live about 45 mins. NE of Columbus, so not too far from you.

Heard a lot about your dogs, my pup came from Hilary out in AZ.

Sussi


Jenny


Stephanie

Welcome to the forum! :)


USA

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Casa del Sol

welcome to the forum lots of good people here....enjoy.
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Yulia

Welcome

cute puppy
Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Joe


chris

hello and welcome amber