News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello!!

Started by WindyPineCC, March 31, 2007, 06:41:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindyPineCC

Hello Everyone, My name is Bonnie Villegas of Windy Pine Cane Corso.  I am located in Cheyenne, WY.  I have 3 cane corsos, and currently have a foster Neo/Corso here.

Ronso

Hey Bonnie!

Glad to see you here! ;D

BluSteel CaneCorso

Hi Bonnie welcome to the board!
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

Darrel

Hello and welcome to the forum. 8)
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

Sussi


Jenny


Stephanie

Hey...welcome to the forum!   :)


USA

Irena

Hi
welcome to the forum  :)


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Casa del Sol

hello and welcome.....
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

WindyPineCC

Thanks Everyone!!!Ã,  Ã, ;DÃ,  ;D

Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

mobiusgrip

Hi Bonnie-
I just joined the forum and saw your introduction. We've spoken on the phone a couple times. I was the guy who had a viszla as a kid and contacted you because of the pics on your site that feature your corsos playing with that wacky Viszla. I did finally get a Cane Corso pup from a local breeder -Pacifica Cane Corso. I wasn't planning on getting a dog for another couple months, but the combination of his litter and proximity to me was just too good to pass up.

I want to thank you for your generosity. You spent a long time with me on the phone, and our conversation(s) played an important role in my making sense out of this complex breed. I hope to meet you and your dogs some day.

Take care-
Josh