News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

introduction

Started by brasco, April 23, 2007, 05:44:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brasco

Hello, i just wanted to say that i am a cane corso fan and that i have a 3 year old cane corso bitch and two weeks ago Brasco, my new 4 month old cane corso pup arrived.
I'm looking forward to this forum.
Brasco

Irena

hi welcome to the forum
tale us more about your dogs  :)


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

canecorsonancy

Hi Brasco,

Welcome on board ;)
What is your real name and where are you from??
xxx
Nancy

Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Ludovic

Kenavo - Ludovic


guillaume


brasco

Thank you all for your welcome.  I hope this is the box I'm supposed to reply in because I'm not used to forums, but I'm so crazy about cane corso dogs that I can't resist.  I spend lots of time looking at pictures of everyone's dogs, and the rest of the time enjoying my own. 
I'm an American and have lived in France for years.  I discovered Cane corsos when I adopted a skinny, frightened, wormy black bitch at the animal rescue league who turned out to be BEAUTIFUL with a wonderful giving temperament.  When I figure out how to transfer photos onto my computer with my new camera, I'll post pictures of my her.
And as I said, I have just adopted a new baby, Brasco, whom I getting to know better every day.  I'll post pictures of him too.
Anyway, thank you for your welcome.
I already know some of the French members.....
Shannon

Brasco

canecorsonancy

Hi Shannon,

Yes, you posted in the right box ;D
xxx
Nancy