News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Sarka again

Started by Sarka, April 25, 2007, 02:24:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chris

hello sarka

welcome to the forum

ronjhoser

HI S,
Welcome to the party... ;D
See ya soon.  Tell my Nani that papa is on the way.

Pacifica

Hi Sarka!!!   ;D   8) 

There you are!!!!   ;D

What a great forum!!!   :D   

We love IT!!!   8) 

Visit Us Online at: www.PacificaCaneCorso.com

Jenny



canecorsodog


CaneLinda

Hello,nice to see you here!
//Linda, Sweden

LARA

Hi Sarka,

welcome to this forum!

Lara

Curt~RedRockCanyonCC

Hello Sarka,
It's nice to see you here. Ashley is doing great. Tell Sandra hello. Hope to talk with you soon. I e-mailed some of the puupy pix to you also. Have a great day. Nancy's forum is the best! Enjoy.
                                                                                                           Curt

Sarka

Thank you to everybody,

Im happy to be also here (sometimes).

Garciano


Apex Cane Corso

Wendy Burns
Apex Cane Corso
www.apexcanecorso.com

mobiusgrip

Hi Sarka. I owe some BIG indirect thanks for my Django (Sal). Django is out of Mike's (Pacifica Cane Corso) recent BrascoXBaci litter. He is an incredible puppy & his temperament continues to astound me every day!

Welcome.

Josh

Sarka

I love Brasco! He is the broother to my darling Yolly, my husbands darling Sarah and our quardigan Siras. Baci is beautiful female! Congratulation for your new puppy, you must by very happy owner... 
Any pics of Django?

Sarka

mobiusgrip

Yes. If you go to my INTRODUCTIONS thread (see "mobiusgrip."), you'll see some pictures of Django during his first week in my home. Of course they are a two-and-a-half weeks old, so he already looks like a different dog, as he is around 15 pounds heavier now. Unfortuneately, I've had to wait to get his ears cropped because the Doctor is so busy. He'll be 14 weeks when we have our appointment. I know it's best to do it before the dog is 12 weeks. Do you think that this will make the experience much more traumatic for him?

He is a joy to train, and clearly the most advanced dog in his puppy kindergarten class -more advanced that dogs that are a month older than him. At 11 weeks, I could ask him to "down", then "stay," throw a piece of raw beef shank down on the ground in front of him, walk away, come back and he would still be waiting for my "break" command. I say "break" and he eagerly goes for the beef -and I didn't get him from Mike till he was 9 weeks. I've had experience with other large breed dogs, but these Corsos are truly something special.

Thank you for your obvious attention to breeding intelligent, tractible, stable SUPER DOGS!

I hope to meet you in person some day!

Josh