News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Sarka again

Started by Sarka, April 25, 2007, 02:24:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarka

Hi,
Im Sarka "Of Bajer" - the dogs, cats, big cats, lizards, frogs, insects, squirrels, people,.. home, locate in Czech rep.

jojo

Hello, your zoo sounds fantastic - welcome!

www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

canecorsonancy

Hi Sarka,
Now your account will work ;D
xxx
Nancy

Maja

Hi Sarka

Would have thought you were member here already
But then again where would you find the time  :)

Had the privilege to witness the wonderful madness of Sarka's ZOO and believe me it's heaven

Speak soon

Ahoj

M


guillaume


rothorm

Welcome Sarka and good travel... the puppies are borning today.

www.rothorm.com
www.canecorso.es
rothorm@hotmail.com

Sarka

Im waiting info! Im very curious! Write me, Im now at home and in the night I start to drive to airport (Sandra bring me). I cant wait for your answer when I come back ??? I need to know now ;D

Irena

hey Sarka
welcome again  :)


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Sussi


Silke

Hi Sarka,

nice to see you here. Amy is doing great ;D

Silke

Sarka

So many well know people here ;)
Silke, I will send you right now new pic of Im Radek and Im Montse.

Joe

Hi Sarka,

You don't know me but I just wanted to send my thanks because with out you we wouldn't have our wonderful Girl
Fire horses Jade del Apex. We got her from Ron at Firehorse,Ã,  from Ch Kelly Corso z Machova Kraje and Ch Apex's Cash.

Thanks!!!
Here she is atÃ,  10 months.




Sarka

Hi Joe!

Nice to meet you and your dog! She looks very simelar to our female Happy Corso of Bajer (Karl dei Valle dei Lord and Blondy Corso of Bajer)- Curious, because they are not family, but they looks like oroginal sisters..

When I come back from Italy next week, I will show you some pics of Happy. Or maybe is finished my english version on homepage and you will found the pics here.

You dont crop the ears?

Joe

 No we decided since she was not a  show dog and just a pet that we would let her keep them, It's one of my favorite parts too, I like to flop them around ;D
But when we are able to get another one I think we are going to crop them.

I look forward to seeing those pics.

How's her Grandfather, CH Jones Doing?
He's an Amazing dog  :)


pia

Hello Sarka and welcome  :)