News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Hello from funboy at molossoitaliano.org

Started by funboy, May 03, 2007, 01:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

funboy

Hi man ! I'm here now, an we can finally talk of real cane corso molosso italiano :D

the first question is for italiano breeders:

there is a lady, that she had a cane corso ten Years ago, she lose it, and come to breed up another one, BUT no one breeder have one like this !!! ( you can read it ( AND SEE THE FOTO ) in Italian language HERE : http://forum.molossoitaliano.org/viewtopic.php?t=430&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15
Every enci breeders she ask for say: "we prefere the menta equilibrium of dogs.... etc etc "

Then, my question is simple: There is 1 breeder in the world of cane corso, that are ever breedeng the original molosso italiano how described in ALL STORICAL DOCUMENT i READ ?

Thank you for your answer :D

canecorsodog

I have seen many dogs like this in south Italy, this Lady just will have to drive around a ittle bit.

There are still breeders out there that do not breed for the show ring but for the real old working dogs... Last month I visited a breeder in Manfredonia and each dog there was at least 60 kilo and 65 cm, even the smallest female. Also the head type was exactly like the dogs on the pictures on your forum....

So if she will do some research, she will find the right pup again.


Sandra

funboy

you say ReManfredi in manfredonia ? ââ,¬Â¦ anywhere, if you are Italian, you can also answer directly to the interested user !

ty !

canecorsodog

No, I am German... I do speak italian but to write is much more difficult.....  ;D

The one I am talking about is Umberto Leone. His family is breeding for more than 80 years and their dogs for sure don't fit the show ring but they are still breath taking!!!!