News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

presentation

Started by corso83, May 05, 2007, 04:08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corso83

Hello to all,my name is lorenzo and come from sicily.i have a cane corso of 19 months of name arturo
thanks for the hospitality :)

Casa del Sol

ciao lorenzo,

welcome please share photos of your arturo.  ;D

eddie
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

rothorm

Hi Lorenzo,
Nice to see you here. I don't know if you remember me. I'm Montse from Barcellona (Rothorm). I was in Alessandro's home.
I will again in 15 days there.
Ã,¿Come va Arturo? Ã,¿Ancora al lavoro?
Ciao,
Montse.

www.rothorm.com
www.canecorso.es
rothorm@hotmail.com

Jessica

*** Dogs for life ***
www.diocanes.com

corso83

thanks irena and santana. To short I will put of the photos of arturo.ciao montse sure that me memory of you, how are you? Arthur ok, to 14 months has made the cal2, to short will make the ipo1.

Darrel

Hello and welcome Lorenzo 8)
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

Garciano

Welcome ..........and enjoy

Stephanie

Welcome to the forum!


USA

Akita


Sussi


Jerry&Kayla

hello and welcome!!!!!

Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us