News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Michele Ghedini - Gladio Nero Kennel

Started by GLADIONERO, May 07, 2007, 08:29:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLADIONERO

Hi everybody I'm Mike from Italy .
I'm the owner of Gladio Nero Kennnel .

I'll hope to have fun here

Ciao
Mike


ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!

Akita


I SARACENI/Dell'Antiqua Apulia

Welcome  Michele,
nice to see you here...
Roberto

GLADIONERO



ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!

DEGLI ELMI


Darrel

Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

Sentieri Selvaggi/Wild Paths kennel

true cane corso only,not toy-cc nor aardvarks

GLADIONERO

Hi everybody !!!

A lot of people there !!!


ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!

Casa del Sol

welcome to the forum, beautiful dogs on your website. enjoy.
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Irena

Hey
welcome to the forum
i usually don't like dobes but you got some really beatifull dogs  :)


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Sussi